- Still working at COP. It's a good job and I enjoy it. Had my mid-year review with my supervisor and it was very productive. :)
- Spent late June in Florida with the family. My niece is a massive bundle of cute. She's not even a baby anymore, but the most adorable 2 1/2 year old you can imagine. See? See? See?
- Passed my state licensure exam, but still need to find a supervisor. It has me stressed. Money is also an issue. *sigh* Bummer.
- Enjoying Doctor Who. I suggested one of my best friends, Nausheen, try it, but she says it's not fo her. So, I did the next best thing. I got her son hooked on The Sarah Jane Adventures. I win.
- My kitties are as adorable as ever. I can't imagine not having them around me no matter how much they annoy me sometimes.
- I've been playing WoW lately. RPing with my friends. Found a few cool guilds, Adriel came back. I just couldn't keep away from her for long.
- So excited about upcoming releases. Free Four (book) and Sea of Monsters (movie) in August. Four by Four (book) in September. House of Hades and Allegiant (books) in October. Doctor Who's 50th anniversary special in November. And Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns (video game) in December. Plus Divergent (movie) and Dragon Age III (video game) in the spring and fall of 2014, respectively.
- Speaking of upcomign releases and MMOs, I got invited to the beta for FFXIV: A Realm Reborn. I only got to dabble in it this morning, but it looks interesting. I've never played a FF MMO before, but I might as well take a look around this weekend, right?